FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Simple Triangle Shawl
By: Sharon Maher from Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet patterns don't get much easier than this Simple Triangle Shawl. The beauty of this free crochet pattern is that you can customize the end result to be whatever you're looking for in a shawl. Use the same yarn for the whole pattern, or take this opportunity to use up your leftover yarn scraps. The size can also be customized because you simply repeat the 2nd row until you're happy with the shawl's size. This is a great item to have in your closet because it's quick to throw on if there's a chill in the air.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags