Thanks for signing up!
Bulky Stacked Shell Shrug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you've always been a fashionista who hasn't loved to pay the fashionista price then you're going to love this Bulky Stacked Shell Shrug that you can crochet yourself. This a stylish crochet shrug pattern that can also be worn as a cowl or hooded cowl; the options lie within your desire. This is an easy crochet pattern to work up that requires knowledge of front post triple crochet and stacked three double crochet shells. The crochet design looks beautiful on and will make everyone envy you.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags