Thanks for signing up!
Beginner Purple Shawl
By: Caron Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This shawl is the perfect crochet pattern for those who are just learning to crochet. Bulky weight yarn is used to complete this free crochet shawl pattern, making it a quick and easy pattern to work up. Fringe adds a nice decorative finishing touch, which is optional for this particular crochet design. Lavender colored yarn makes this a nice clothing choice for chilly summer nights. Shawls are one of the most versatile articles of clothing ever, so this stylish shawl is a must-do item for women.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags