Thanks for signing up!
By: Naida from Crochet Mama's Blog
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your legs warm during the fall with these crocheted legwarmers. You can crochet them in any color you wish. Make a pair to go with every outfit you have. They're fun to wear out or just around the house for a lazy day.
Crochet Hook: F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Pretty Summer Skirt
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 100 Free Crochet Patterns for Winter: Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, Blankets and More!
- Light Green Crochet Skirt
- 1920s Fashion: 17 Free Vintage Patterns to Crochet
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
- Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
- 18 Butterfly Crochet Patterns for Spring
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags