Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
14 Summertime Crochet Shawl Patterns
By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
There is nothing better than a homemade crochet shawl. Finding the perfect shawl to buy is so hard sometimes, so why not make your own? There are so many wonderful and gorgeous free crochet shawl patterns to choose from. To find our favorite free crochet shawl patterns, download our eBook, 16 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns. You'll find a wide variety of shawl patterns to choose from including light and lacy crochet shawl patterns, to thick and bulky shawls. Our eBooks always include patterns for various skill levels, so there is a crochet shawl pattern for everyone! For a sneak preview of what you can find inside 16 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns, check out these Summertime Crochet Shawl Patterns below.
14 Summertime Crochet Shawl Patterns
Summer is known for its sunny days and hot temperatures. But every now and then, there's a summertime chill. Make yourself one of these Summertime Crochet Shawl Patterns to keep warm and comfortable during summer. You'll look fashionable and feel great when you wear any one of these beautiful crocheted shawls. The lightweight yarn and bright crochet colors make these the perfect patterns for summer. Crochet shawl patterns are nice because you can dress them up or dress them down depending on where you're going.
Flower Triangle Shawl: Lightweight shawls like this one are perfect for hot and humid summer nights.
Summer Shawl: This is a simple crochet pattern to make for the simple and carefree days of summer.
A Pink Crochet Shawl: Bright crochet colors like this are meant for bright summer days in the sun.
Endless Summer Shawl: The fiery colors of this Endless Summer Shawl will definitely remind you of a spectacular summer sunset.
Sun Goddess Shrug: Light and lacy, this is the perfect piece to wear on a warm summer day.
A Broomstick Lace Shawl: The floral motif border of this light and lacy crochet shawl just screams summer.
Easy Dreamy Shawl: This easy crochet pattern by Red Heart Yarn is the perfect layering piece to pair with any outfit.
A Pineapple Lace Shawl: Inspired by a vintage doily, this light and lacy crochet shawl pattern was made for a goddess.
Brand New Crochet Shawl Patterns:
- Glitter Goddess Shawl
- Easy Magic Wrap
- Simply White Shawl
- Light as a Feather Shrug
- Summer Morning Shawl
- 5 Hour Cowl
Check out one of the most popular shawls of last month: the Stop and Stare Crochet Shawl.
For even more crochet shawl patterns like these, download the 16 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns eBook today!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Pretty Summer Skirt
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Light Green Crochet Skirt
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 100 Free Crochet Patterns for Winter: Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, Blankets and More!
- 1920s Fashion: 17 Free Vintage Patterns to Crochet
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
- Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
- 18 Butterfly Crochet Patterns for Spring
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags