"Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns & Butterfly Crochet Fun eBook"
By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Spring is here! Can you believe we finally made it through the cold winter months? Although this winter wasn't very cold, at least in the Chicagoland area, I still look forward to the warmer weather each season. And with that warm weather comes all the pretty colorful things in life, like butterflies and flowers. Grab a hook and some brightly colored yarn and make some crochet flower patterns. Let's have some butterfly crochet fun, too with this DIY eBook. Download this fabulous spring eBook today and learn how to crochet flowers and butterflies. Crochet butterfly patterns can be so much fun, especially if you work with multiple colors or even a variegated yarn. Crocheting flowers during the spring season is sure to make you happy. Sit out on your deck or balcony and crochet away! I assure you you'll love all the butterfly crochet and flower patterns provided in this collection.
Crochet flower patterns are one of my favorite things to crochet almost any time of year. While you're bundled up next to the fireplace you can work up any free crochet flowers to add as accessories for your winter gear. Make a small floral pattern to embellish a hat or even a jacket. Once you learn how to crochet flowers you can pretty much make any type of flower you wish. A lot of the patterns start out pretty similarly, especially if you're working on a 3D flower. When spring arrives, it gives you a chance to show off your crocheted flowers. The neat thing about spring is that you can decorate your home with free crochet flower patterns and even butterfly crochet patterns. Instead of buying a bouquet of flowers you can crochet your own. The Double Flowers on page 5 are not only easy to crochet, but you can turn them into a beautiful strand of garland to brighten up your home. Free crochet flower patterns like these are fun because you can use many crochet colors to make your strand.
What would look so cute with butterfly crochet patterns are these adorable Flower Pencil Toppers on page 13. Bring spring with you to the office or make these for school-aged kids. Crochet flower patterns like these are so neat to have around. They're small enough that you can make many of them. Pass them out as "happy spring" gifts or use them as little goody bag treats at a wedding or baby shower. These are great for brightening up someone's day. These free crochet flower patterns would look amazing in brightly colored variegated yarn.
Let's not forget about how you can really deck out your home with free crochet afghan patterns. When you have a large colorful afghan to lay out, it's sure to bring a smile on your face. An afghan that uses multiple crochet colors can really transform a room. The Pretty Posey Throw on page 8 is a fun afghan. The crochet flower pattern throughout the blanket makes it a brilliant design. This throw is made from 20 flower motifs. Again, this throw will teach you how to crochet flowers and turn it into an amazing crochet project. Make sure you check out the other throw in this eBook, it has a beautiful butterfly design on it. Throws are great for anyone from baby to adult.
As I said earlier, butterfly crochet patterns are the perfect project to be working on come the spring season. While you look out your window at the real butterflies floating around you can get inspired to make your own crochet butterfly pattern. There are so many different species with different colors; you can do the same with crochet butterflies. The more colorful patterns you choose the better your design is going to be. Go crazy and have some butterfly crochet fun.
You'll really love the butterfly crochet pattern on page 18. The Flutter By Butterfly Dishcloth is so neat. It's got a little bit of that 3D look to it, while it's still functional as a dishcloth. I personally wouldn't use this butterfly crochet pattern as a dishcloth. I would try to get creative with it and use it as a fun decoration. If used with light pastel colors I think these would look adorable hanging from the ceiling of a child's bedroom. Another idea you can use this design for is a table decoration. Flap up the wings a little bit so they can appear to be flying off the table. This is a great example of flat crochet butterflies, but there are also the amigurumi patterns. Tons of butterfly crochet fun can be had with 3D butterflies or 1D.
Bella the Butterfly on page 26 is a fun amigurumi pattern. Those who love crochet butterflies or insects, or just nature in general are sure to love this pattern. Worsted weight yarn is used to work up this butterfly crochet pattern. A child can even help make this by using the pipe cleaners for the antennae. This butterfly crochet pattern uses variegated yarn for the wings, but it would also look cute if the top wings were one solid color and the bottom wings were a contrasting color. Make it what you will and get creative.
You truly are going to love every pattern in this eBook. Whether you're looking for crochet flower patterns or butterfly crochet fun we have them all. Decorate your home and get ready for the fresh spring season.
With your copy of Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns & Butterfly Crochet Fun eBook you can also subscribe to our Hooked on Crochet newsletter to become part of a fabulous and friendly crochet community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 1000’s more free crochet patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crochet community.
- Six weekly emails with free crochet patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win crochet books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
I know you have such a strong passion for all things crochet so you might as well download this Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns & Butterfly Crochet Fun eBook now, it’s free! Be sure you subscribe to receive our newsletter Hooked on Crochet too. Don’t wait any longer, all the butterfly crochet fun, patterns and flowers, are right at your fingertips. All these fun, festive free crochet patterns are sure to turn your home into one amazing place to be this spring.
You might also like our collection of 14 Crochet Flower Patterns and Accessories for Spring!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 100 Free Crochet Patterns for Winter: Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, Blankets and More!
- "Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns & Butterfly Crochet Fun eBook"
- Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
- 18 Butterfly Crochet Patterns for Spring
- 1920s Fashion: 17 Free Vintage Patterns to Crochet
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Retro Summer Dress
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders