FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Shells and Chains Scarf
By: Anastacia Zittel for Anastacia Knits Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make a beautiful Shells and Chains Scarf using single crochet, double crochet and the shell stitch. Follow the crochet instructions on this free crochet scarf pattern and you will love wearing your new scarf around town.
Crochet Hook: F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags