Thanks for signing up!
Queen Anne's Lace Scarf
By: Mary Kathryn Vaughn for What is Crochet Chiq?
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Pamper yourself with the Queen Anne's Lace Scarf. Victorian style lingers in this luscious lace pattern that looks perfect in a deep color. Create your own beautiful lace accessory to wear when you step out.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags