FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Easy Ruffle Scarf
By: Eva Ferrebee
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make an Easy Ruffle Scarf with this crochet scarf pattern. Sensations Boucle yarn is used making the scarf work up quickly. Keep warm and walk out the door in style with this scarf.
Crochet Hook: P/16 or 16 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Crochet Hook P (Jumbo Hook)
- Chunky Yarn (used in tutorial Sensations Boucle)
- Yarn Needle
Foundation: Chain length desired (tutorial is for 60 inches = 100 chains), turn
Row 1: Single Crochet 3 times in each Chain, turn
Row 2: Single Crochet 3 times in Each Single Crochet
Row 3 plus: Single Crochet 3 times in Each Single Crochet
Continue Pattern for Rows to achieve desired fullness. (tutorial picture is 4 Rows)
Ending: Cut yarn, knot and bury ends.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags