Thanks for signing up!
Easy Fashion Scarf
By: Eva Ferrebee
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make this Easy Fashion Scarf for yourself or a friend. Follow the pattern and video tutorial and get a beautiful end result. This scarf is so fashionable you can wear it any time of year. Free crochet patterns like this are so fun to work up.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Chain 15 (approximately 4 inches wide)
Row One - SC each chain
Row Two - *Chain 3, Skip 2 stitches and SC in 3rd Stitch - Repeat * to end of row
Row Three - *Chain 3, SC in scallop opening - Repeat * to end of row
Repeat Row Three for the length you desire (above is approximately 5 feet long)
End Row - SC in each stitch
Finishing - Knot off - Hide Ends with tapestry needle inside work.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags