Thanks for signing up!
Dainty Green Scarf
By: Lisa Gentry for Caron Yarns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Look chic and stylish while wearing your new Dainty Green Scarf. This free crochet pattern will look amazing on you no matter where you're going. The picot stitch and cluster stitch are used. It's an intermediate crochet pattern to complete. It measures approximately 60 inches long and 7.5 inches wide when complete (without fringes).
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags