Thanks for signing up!
Block Crochet Scarf Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Do you have a lot of single skeins of yarn lying around collecting dust? Use this Block Crochet Pattern Scarf to use them up. This pattern is super easy and super quick.Not requiring you to find chain stitches, each side has a funky zig-zag pattern. It doesn't call for any specific weight of yarn, so it is truly a versatile pattern. Easily finish this unique scarf in an afternoon, making use of unused yarn and give it as a surprise gift or gift it to yourself.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags