Thanks for signing up!
30 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Free crochet scarf patterns are great to have around during the fall and winter months. They make for great gifts and, of course, keep your neck nice and warm. Crocheted scarves are also one of the easiest crochet patterns to grasp if you are just learning how to crochet. They're easy since you use a simple pattern and you can just go straight across with no lengthy stitches. I made my first scarf in six hours, so if you're more advanced I'm sure you can whip one up in just a few.
If you want to make yourself a homemade crochet scarf, then you'll first have to decide what style to crochet. Will you crochet a classic crochet scarf that wraps around your neck, or will you make a cozy crochet cowl? Whichever style you choose, we have the free crochet patterns to match! Below, you'll find a full collection of free crochet scarf patterns in a variety of styles. No matter what kind of free crochet scarf patterns you are looking for, we have something for everyone. Keep in mind that scarves aren't just for the cold months; they can be worn to dress up any outfit any day of the year.
30 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns Table of Contents
Download our free eBook, Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns For All Seasons, to stock your closet full of scarves no matter what time of year it is.
Browse this collection of classic crocheted scarves to find the perfect pattern for you. Whether you want solids or stripes, bulky or lightweight, there's a wide variety of free crochet scarf patterns to choose from.
- Glamorous Zig Zag Scarf
- Sassy Sweetheart Ruffle Scarf
- Rainy Day Rainbow Scarf
- Skinny Summer Scarf
- Stained Glass Scarf
- Greek Goddess Summer Scarf
- Scrap Happy Scarf
- In A Jiffy Scarf
- Girly Swirly Scarf
- Loop Fringe Scarf
- Cute Cupcake Scarf
- 60 Minute Ribbed Crochet Scarf
- Hexagon Crochet Scarf
Often referred to as "infinity scarves," crochet cowls are a style of scarf that has no end. It is one big loop that wraps around your neck to keep you warm and cozy. Find our favorite crochet cowl patterns below!
- Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Coziest Crocheted Cowl Ever
- Modern Magenta Cowl
- Out of This World Lattice Cowl
- Periwinkle Infinity Scarf
- Single Skein Grapevine Cowl
- Willy Wonka Infinity Scarf
- Plum Button Cowl
- Hypnotic Heart Cowl
- Reflective Color Block Cowl
- Lacy Crimson Cowl
- Lightning Fast Crochet Cowl
- 30 Minute Comfy Cowl
PLUS... Hooded Infinity Scarves! These crochet cowl patterns are extra cozy because they have a hood! It's like a crochet hat pattern and a crochet scarf pattern all in one.
Do you still think that scarves are only for winter? Then you need to check out our collection of Crochet for Spring: 13 Lightweight Scarf Patterns!
One of our recent popular patterns is the Chunky Stylish Infinity Scarf. It's a beauty!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband