8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
T Shirt Crochet Rug
By: Elise Engh from Grow Creative
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you have a lot of old t-shirts taking up space, and you happen to know how to make t-shirt yarn, this T-Shirt Crochet Rug is perfect for you. Even if you don't know about making t-shirt yarn, there's an additional tutorial for you. With this shirt yarn you can make a thicker and plushier cotton rug. Depending on the color of your shirt strips, the colors picked for this could be eclectic and varied or more similar to each other. Regardless, turn your old t-shirts into something new with this crochet rug pattern.
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags