Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Zig Zag Classic Ripple Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Zig Zag Classic Ripple Afghan calls for two sizes of crochet hooks and uses medium worsted weight yarn. Mix and match the yarn colors to complement your home decor. It's incredible how much a simple afghan can transform the look of any room, especially when it has such a trendy chevron look. This crocheted afghan will look lovely draped over the living room sofa or loveseat. Cozy blankets like this are also a nice housewarming gift to new homeowners.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find even more great crochet afghan patterns right here!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags