Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red, White and Blue Ripple Afghan
By: Celeste Dunn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The perfect way of learning how to crochet a blanket is to do it with meaning. This Red, White and Blue Ripple Afghan is a great way to show your Patriotism, especially around the 4th of July. Ripple crochet patterns like this are easy to work up and will look amazing in your home. 4th of July crochet patterns can be taken with you to watch the parade during the day, and see the fireworks light up the sky at night. This throw would also make a nice gift to someone serving our country.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags