Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Raspberry Sherbet Round Ripple Afghan
By: Doris from Ideal Delusions
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This pretty pink Raspberry Sherbet Round Ripple Afghan is just as much fun to use and it is to crochet. Round ripple afghans are visually appealing and look great in any room of the house. This free crochet afghan pattern also teaches you how to crochet a flower and add it to the afghan. It's an intermediate crochet pattern that is especially perfect for Valentine's Day.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
If you like the ripple stitch, be sure you also check out 50 Ripple Stitches by Darla Sims.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags