Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Crocheted Shell Ripple Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use light worsted weight yarn to complete this Crocheted Shell Ripple Afghan. It can be made in any size you desire; for your convenience, five widths are included in the pattern directions. The pink and grey colors are perfect for girls of any age.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you like the ripple stitch, be sure you also check out 50 Ripple Stitches by Darla Sims.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags