Crazy Ripple Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use up leftover yarn with this Crazy Ripple Blanket. Let your imagination go crazy as you complete this free crochet afghan pattern. Use light worsted weight yarn to complete this cozy blanket. The pattern is presented as patterns to create the individual sections because the design can be customized and created as you go. Construction guidelines are also included in the instructions.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags