60 Crochet Ripple Afghans
By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Afghans are one of the most popular crochet patterns made, especially by our readers. Free crochet afghan patterns can be made for anyone of all sizes and they can be so easy to make, too. It brings joy to my heart when people make baby afghans and send them to charities or children's hospitals to help them out. And of course there are so many different designs and patterns to choose from, but if you're wondering what stitch is the best for crochet afghan patterns, ripple stitch is the best! Crochet ripple afghans are visually appealing and they can bring so much design into a room.
These free crochet ripple afghan patterns are just enough to get your home ready for any season. Decorate a room or wrap yourself up in one of your favorites. I love having wood floors that can be decorated with a colorful pointed crochet ripple pattern. Having this in the middle of a room is sure to draw attention to it and make it the talk of the town.
Crochet Ripple Afghans
Table of Contents:
How to Crochet: Ripple Stitch
Crochet Ripple Afghans: Round Ripple
Crochet Ripple Afghans: Pointed Ripple
The crochet ripple stitch is a really neat pattern to work up. It gives that wave-like design giving it a unique look. This stich is mainly used for afghans, but you can come up with your own ideas that will look great! Below you can find videos to help teach you how to crochet the ripple stitch.
The round ripple is a type of crochet ripple stitch that you can use to make your crochet ripple afghans. Ripple afghan patterns can come in a few different designs, one of which is the round ripple. Free crochet ripple afghans like this are worked in the round and give a continuous finished look to it.
Ripple afghans make great crochet afghans. The pointed ripples are one-of-a-kind because not only do they give great detail, but they make gorgeous decorating pieces. Lay a large pointed ripple afghan in the middle of the living room floor for all to see. Use bright colors to really make a statement.
- 24-Point Round Ripple
- 9-Pointed Star Round Ripple
- Addicted to Chevron Afghan
- Anna Ripple Afghan
Colorful Chevron Afghan
If you love all the crochet ripple patterns in this collection you should check out the 50 Ripple Stitches book.
And of course, our friends at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns have plenty of crochet ripple afghans to share with you!
- 11 Ravishing Ripple Afghan Patterns
- 17 Colorful Crochet Afghan Patterns: Ripple Stitch
23 Free Crochet Ripple Afghan Patterns
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags