Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted by Lion Brand Yarns
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
Zpagetti Yarn by Lion Brand is a unique yarn that's created from remnants of recycled fabric. This bulky weight fabric yarn is available in solids and prints, and because of the repurposed nature of this product, every available yarn is a limited edition. Be sure to buy your favorite color and pattern when you see them, because Lion Brand is unable to accomodate specfic color requests; purchases made from their online store are selected at random. This also means that your creations with this unique yarn will always be truly one-of-a-kind.
Zpagetti yarn is easy to work with, but it's also a very dense yarn to work up because it is made from commercial fabric. There are a variety of projects you can make with this yarn, but it's ideal for home decor pattern such as baskets and bags. It's also really soft and comfortable, so it's also great for women's accessories including neckalces, headbands, and more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into Spring 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun