Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
What a lucky crocheter I am! AllFreeCrochet contacted me to review some yarn and create a crochet project with it. I was a little hesitant because what if the yarn wasn’t that great? I should have known I'd have nothing to worry about with AllFreeCrochet – they sent me seven skeins of Lion Brand's Cotton Ease yarn, which I had already worked with and love. It’s a great year-round weight yarn with just the right combination of cotton and acrylic, making it durable, easy to care for, and reasonably priced while not sacrificing quality and texture. I’ve used this yarn many times to create baby items because it works up into a soft, lustrous fabric for baby. It’s great for mom too because the garment becomes easy to wash and keeps its shape.
Cotton Ease comes in a beautiful color array as well. The Almond is a cream color that is not too yellow or too white, and the Maize, Lime, and Terra Cotta are also rich and true to their names. Although the color palette that’s offered in Cotton Ease is not a typical one for babies and toddlers, the Berry (a dusty mauve) and Seaspray (a medium sky blue) are more traditional choices.
As a crocheter, working with Cotton Ease is quite pleasurable. The yarn feels great in your hands, and the stitch definition is top notch. You might experience a little bit of splitting of the yarn when you first get started, but with a metal hook, you’ll soon minimize that distraction. And I hope you’ll enjoy making the Radiance Lap Throw with this wonderful yarn.
Crochet Pattern To Make With This Yarn:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags