Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Everything Mary Yarn Tote
By: Editors of AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Everything Mary Blue Yarn Tote
Provided by Everything Mary
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit
This blue yarn tote by Everything Mary is a stylish and practical way to store and transport your favorite crochet items. This roomy bag measures 16 x 4 x 12 inches and has plenty of storage room for all of your supplies. There is a magnetic button snap closure and pockets all the way around that are big enough to hold whole skeins of yarn, crochet hooks, magazines, and more. It's super durable, so it's a great bag to take on-the-go.
We first spotted this yarn bag in January 2013 at the Craft & Hobby Association Trade Show. We fell in love with it when we saw it jam-packed with a bunch of different crochet items. It's the perfect size to hold all of your crochet or knitting essentials. There is a large zippered pocket on the inside for safe storage, a large zip down back pocket that includes several sleeves for needles and hooks, plus 6 large pockets around the outside of the bag. Rolled handles make this tote easy and comfortable to carry, and the printed microfiber material is durable and long-lasting. If you like to crochet-on-the go, or want to simply keep your yarn projects neat and organized as you work on them, this yarn tote is definitely a must-have for knitters and/or crocheters.
Everything Mary has a great variety of other craft totes and organizers to choose from including scrapbook organizers, sewing cases, rolling yarn totes, and more. Visit their company profile here to learn more about Everything Mary, and shop their full line of products.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags