Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
Gifted By: Bernat
Reviewed by the editors of AllFreeCrochet
This skein of Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn in Teal Twist is one of the most beautiful colors I have ever seen. The first time I laid on eyes on it I knew something amazing can be made out of it. Using only four or five skeins (depending on what size you are) you can make a crochet pullover to wear during the fall and winter months or you can crochet a fabulous afghan.
Bernat Soft Boucle is a really soft and bulky yarn that you would love to wrap yourself in. Some yarns can be itchy and bothersome, but this one is nice and smooth and it will keep you warm; it is made of 97% acrylic and 3% polyester. Each ball of this yarn is 5 ounces in net weight. The variegated colors in this yarn make the pattern change colors without you having to switch balls of yarn. You can machine wash and tumble dry it too. You will want to use a H/8 crochet hook to get the most out of this yarn.
You can also find some other shades of Soft Boucle Yarn at our CutRateCrafts store.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet the Larksfoot Stitch Tutorial
- Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket
- "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" Inspired Crochet Hats
- Puff Stitch Crochet Beanie
- Snowflake Crochet Cloche Hat
- Duckling Crochet Baby Booties
- 1920 Caramel Crochet Cloche Hat
- Cute Crochet Amigurumi Crab
- 33 Crochet Patterns Inspired by Autumn Leaves
- Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket