Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Premium Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bernat Premium Yarn
Gifted By: Bernat
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Bernat Premium Yarn is probably one of the softest yarns I have ever felt. I would love to be wrapped up in this during the winter because I know it would keep me nice and warm. Premium is a knitting worsted weight yarn that is machine washable and dryable.
Each skein comes with a free pattern, as do most skeins of yarn. Some great crochet patterns you can make with this soft yarn are afghans and bulky sweaters or wraps. Even though it's only a worsted weight yarn, I think of it as a bulky yarn because it's just so warm! If you use brighter colors other than this orchid and dark green you can probably make some really cute spring and summer patterns. This Flower Necklace would look great in bright spring colors.
Don't miss out on this great yarn. You haven't experienced soft yarn until you try Bernat Premium!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Lanaloft Bulky Yarn Review
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn Review
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Learn to Crocodile Stitch: 4 Easy Techniques
- Yak-Silk Lace Yarn Review
- Red Heart Scrubby Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Thick and Neutral Crochet Poncho
- The Crochet Guild of America (CGOA)
- Weaving in Your Ends
- Vintage Crochet Shell Stitch
- Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- The Ruthie Scarf
- Granny Stripes Candy Cane Scarf
- Lucky Clover Headband
- Super Pretty Bow Headband
- Sunflower Crochet Headband