Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Premium Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bernat Premium Yarn
Gifted By: Bernat
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Bernat Premium Yarn is probably one of the softest yarns I have ever felt. I would love to be wrapped up in this during the winter because I know it would keep me nice and warm. Premium is a knitting worsted weight yarn that is machine washable and dryable.
Each skein comes with a free pattern, as do most skeins of yarn. Some great crochet patterns you can make with this soft yarn are afghans and bulky sweaters or wraps. Even though it's only a worsted weight yarn, I think of it as a bulky yarn because it's just so warm! If you use brighter colors other than this orchid and dark green you can probably make some really cute spring and summer patterns. This Flower Necklace would look great in bright spring colors.
Don't miss out on this great yarn. You haven't experienced soft yarn until you try Bernat Premium!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns