A Soft Comfy Poncho for Fall
By: Berta Gilholm for Birdies Crochet and Craft
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's the perfect time to make a Soft Comfy Poncho for Fall. Use this free crochet pattern from Berta Gilholm. She uses a Gala yarn in an Olive/Yellow color and the basic crochet stitches; this is an easy to intermediate crochet pattern.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you like this pattern, check out 13 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns, Crochet Ponchos & More.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags