Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
Decorative Crochet Bowl
By: Julie Huston for Treasures Made From Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Give an old object new life by working it into a project. When Julie's favorite towel died, she used it as material for a Decorative Crochet Bowl. You too can create a crochet bowl with your favorite towel, shirt, or worn material.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags