8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Year End Resolutions: Make More Easy Crochet Patterns Next Year
By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
As I listened to Christmas music for the first time this holiday season, I realized Christmas truly is just around the corner and a bit of panic set in. Now is the time I have to get all my Christmas crochet patterns in order. Luckily, I started making some easy crochet patterns to make my list dwindle a bit faster. As every Christmas comes and goes, I'm always thinking of what my year end resolutions are going to be. There's no need for weight loss, maybe better eating habits should be added to the list, but something exciting I'd like to try is to make more easy crochet patterns next year. I think that's an easy enough year end resolution to work with, don't you? I've gathered some of my favorite projects from AllFreecrochet that I thought were easy crochet patterns for you to work up. Once the holidays are over you can begin the new year with a fresh start. After checking out these great patterns you have to let us know what your New Year's Resolutions are going to be.
Year End Resolutions Table of Contents:
Year End Resolutions: Easy Crochet Winter Items
Year End Resolutions: Easy Crochet Household Items
Year End Resolutions: Easy Crochet Wearables
The year usually comes to an end with a cold winter season in the Chicagoland area, which of course lasts for four months or so. Because our winters are chilly, it's easy to come up with our resolution for new years: to make even more winter crochet patterns. As some of you may know, on New Year's Eve, Chicago is the place to be. Let's crochet some scarves and hats to keep our heads warm this season.
- Aesthetic Hooded Scarf (Shown)- A popular favorite with our readers.
- Doris Scarf in Spruce Blue- One of Vickie Howell's fabulous designs.
- Men's Fast and Easy Cap- Because most men have short hair that don't cover their ears, this hat is great.
- Multicolored 70 Minute Scarf- Super easy crochet pattern to work up in just over an hour.
After we've made all our Christmas crochet patterns for the holiday, we can finally move on to other projects like household items. Projects like dishcloths, coasters and even pillows are such easy crochet patterns to work up. You can start these projects at the beginning of the year and have a lot done for the following Christmas season. Don't you think this would be such an easy New Year's Resolution to make? Crochet fun household items to spruce up your home or give as gifts; these are great crochet gift ideas!
- 2 Toned Crocheted Bamboo Pillow- Decorate your couch or bed with multiple throw pillows.
- Grandma's Scrap Thread Dish/Washcloth- Dishcloths are the perfect pattern to decide on for a New Year's resolution.
- Bumpy Hotpad/Potholder- The double crochet stitch adds a fun design to this hotpad/potholder.
- Pink and White Coasters (Shown)- Pink and white are great complimentary colors.
- Happyghan- Use bright colors to make you smile every time you look at this afghan.
Every year at Christmas time I get so excited about all the new clothes and accessories I've just received, but it's just as easy to make my own instead of having someone buy them for me. Accessories are such easy crochet patterns to follow; I can make so many in a short period of time. I also enjoy open weave projects. With that said, I think my year end resolution is going to be to crochet more wearables for myself!
- Girl's Easy Vest- Every little girl needs a handmade vest from her Mom or Grandma.
- Delicate Open Weave Top (Shown)- Open weave tops like this are fun to wear as you can sport bright colors underneath it. This is super cute to wear to a New Year's Eve party, too!
- Easy Ponytail Holder- Ponytail holders are easy crochet patterns you make if you're just learning to crochet.
- Lacy Fan Bracelet- Need a new accessory? This is your project! These are great crochet gift ideas or stocking stuffers.
Maybe your New Year's resolution is to make more afghans. If that's the case then check out our great collection 14 Heavenly Ripples + Ripple Crochet Afghans.
Sign in and let me know what your year end resolutions are!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Lacy Crochet Duster
- 16 Crochet Mason Jar Crafts
- 18 Perfect Puff Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Gardening Apron
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Crocheted Owls
- 28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
- Spider Stitch Beach Skirt
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- "One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple eBook"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Cheer Bottle Top
- Happy Holidays Throw
- Wrapped in Crochet Holiday Tins
- Crochet Christmas Bottle Cover
- Quick and Easy Christmas Stocking
- Holly and Berry Striped Stockings
- Classic Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Waiting for Santa Stockings
- Cat Paw Christmas Stocking
- Decorative Doggie Stocking