8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
Popcorn Swirl Bedspread
By: Nancy J. Livengood
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This is such a pretty crochet pattern anyone would love to make or receive. The popcorn swirl is a bit of an advanced pattern but you'll love the end result. Cotton thread and a size 6 hook are used.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Survival Bracelets
- 25 Quick and Easy Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Crocheted Owls
- DIY Maternity Sash
- 28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
- "Make Me Smile" Photo Prop
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies
- Quick and Easy Crocheted Blanket Edging Patterns
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags