8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Multi Wear Piece
By: Sara of Sans Limites
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Use this free crochet pattern to make a mutli-wear piece. This is such a neat pattern as it can be worn as a scarf, a shawl, a hood or even a skirt. Be unique with this multi wear piece.
Crochet Hook: L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
For more information on Darn Good Yarn, check out their company profile here.
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Survival Bracelets
- Crochet Bible Cover
- 25 Quick and Easy Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Crocheted Owls
- DIY Maternity Sash
- 28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
- "Make Me Smile" Photo Prop
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags