8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This free crochet pattern makes the most beautiful Meditation Mat because it uses Silk Sari Ribbon yarn. Make a colorful and unique mat like this one and you'll want to make millions of them. It can be used as a decorative crochet rug in your home, or you can use this colorful mat as a yoga mat or prayer mat. Darn Good Yarn's recycled sari ribbon yarn is used to work up this free crochet pattern, so your crochet efforts will help reduce your carbon footprint, as well.
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Survival Bracelets
- 25 Quick and Easy Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Crocheted Owls
- DIY Maternity Sash
- 28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
- "Make Me Smile" Photo Prop
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies
- Quick and Easy Crocheted Blanket Edging Patterns
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags