8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
Happy Whale Applique
By: Jane for Jenny and Teddy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Not only is this Happy Whale Applique absolutely adorable, but it's really fast to work up, as well. This free crochet pattern can be made in less than thirty minutes using any color worsted weight yarn you have lying around. It's also a great stashbuster project. Whip up a few of these cute whales and use them as decor for a baby shower or nursery. You could even add them onto a crocheted afghan, hat, or t-shirt.
Crochet Hook: E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Jane's designer profile for more great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Crochet Bible Cover
- Survival Bracelets
- 25 Quick and Easy Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- DIY Maternity Sash
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Crocheted Owls
- 28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
- "Make Me Smile" Photo Prop
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags