8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Carry one of these Gratitude Stones with you in your pocket and each time you reach in, you'll be reminded to be grateful for what you have been blessed with. Made with embroidery floss, this free crochet pattern is great for someone going through a hard time. Make a set for your family, or give a set to a friend in need.
Crochet Hook: C/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Check out Jaime's designer profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Survival Bracelets
- 25 Quick and Easy Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Crochet Bible Cover
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Crocheted Owls
- DIY Maternity Sash
- 28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
- "Make Me Smile" Photo Prop
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags