Great Gift Ideas: 19 Crochet and Knitting Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Great Gift Ideas: 19 Crochet and Knitting Patterns from Red Heart Yarn includes hats, scarves, afghans, and more! These make for some great gifts ideas, so start your projects as early as you can. With autumn quickly approaching, Red Heart Yarn presents this collection of fun free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns. With patterns for afghans, sweaters, scarves, hats and more, this eBook is a great resource for your favorite hobby. With 10 knitting patterns and 9 crochet patterns, you are sure to find just the thing for your next autumn project.
Find quick and easy patterns and great homemade gifts for any occasion. Since Red Heart recognizes that many crafters care deeply about the environment, nearly half of these patterns call for eco-friendly yarn. In addition, you can use the Eco-Friendly Bag Crochet Pattern (pg. 15) to make a reusable bag for trips to the market and avoid accumulating wasteful plastic bags.
19 Crochet and Knitting Patterns from Red Heart Yarn Table of Contents:
With autumn quickly approaching, Red Heart Yarn presents this collection of fun crochet and knitting patterns. With patterns for afghans, sweaters, hats, scarves and more, this eBook is a great resource for your favorite hobby. With 9 crochet patterns and 10 knitting patterns, you are sure to find just the thing for your next autumn project.
Find quick and easy patterns, such as the Soft Check Scarf Crochet Pattern (pg. 9) or the Easy Wrist Warmers Knitting Pattern (pg. 24). Find great homemade gifts for any occasion, including the Jingle Jester Baby Hat Knitting Pattern (pg. 32) for baby showers or the Ruffle Purse Crochet Pattern (pg.17) for a treasured friend.
We recognize that many crafters care deeply about the environment. With that consideration, nearly half of these patterns call for ecofriendly yarn. In addition, you can use the EcoFriendly Bag Crochet Pattern (pg. 15) to make a reusable bag for trips to the market and avoid accumulating wasteful plastic bags.
For more free crochet and knitting patterns and to purchase the materials listed in these patterns, visit Red Heart Yarn.
We would like to thank www.FaveCrafts.com for helping to create this eBook.
Red Heart Yarn
Ruffle Purse (pg. 17)- Feminine ruffles circle this bohemian-chic purse. Crochet this easy purse in eco-friendly yarn.
Cable Newsboy Cap (pg. 20)- Knit an adorable newsboy cap with a button strap for the perfect detailing.
Cabled Poncho (pg. 25)- With less seaming than a sweater, this knit poncho is a delight to make. Cables make this a challenging intermediate knitting pattern.
Eco-Friendly Bag (pg. 15)- Eco-Cotton is used to crochet this cute bag. You can fill it with all your grocery needs.
Floppy Hat (pg. 22)- This hat is quick and easy to knit with a simple folded construction. A twisted rib pattern in this hat knitting pattern adds great texture.
AllFreeCrochet eBooks are free, downloadable crochet pattern collections all organized around a central theme. They are all PDF documents that can be downloaded off of our website, saved to your computer , and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting and crocheting.
If you are having trouble downloading our free eBooks, visit our FAQ page here: How to Download Our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of free eBooks, where you will find all of the best downloadable crochet patterns. You'll find titles such as:
With your free copy of 19 Crochet and Knitting Patterns from Red Heart Yarn, you also have to opportunity to subscribe to our Hooked on Crochet newsletter to become part of a fabulous and friendly crochet community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free crochet patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win crochet books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 1000’s more free crochet patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crochet community.
I know you have such a strong passion for all things crochet so you might as well download this 19 Crochet and Knitting Patterns from Red Heart Yarn eBook now, especially since it’s free! Be sure you subscribe to receive our newsletter Hooked on Crochet, too. These free crochet designs will not only make you a better crocheter but they will bring you a ton of inspiration for future projects! You should also take a peek at our yarn blog, Stitch and Unwind, for great crochet, knitting, and afghan patterns galore! You won't be disappointed.
*This eBook was produced by the Editors of Prime Publishing for FaveCrafts, but we thought you might also enjoy it!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fishbowl Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Owl Toy Free Crochet Pattern
- Christmas Twinkler Crochet Stars
- Little Miss Flower Crochet Baby Booties
- Free Mermaid Crochet Amigurumi
- Easy Turtle Crochet Baby Hat
- Cuddly Teddy Bear Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Fluffy Cloud Free Crochet Pattern
- Back-To-School Crochet Dishcloth and Scrubbie
- Quick and Easy Crochet Blanket