8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks for signing up!
By: Lion Brand Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're looking for a unique project to work on then you might be interested in this Bacon Magnet. This easy crochet pattern looks real enough to eat! All you have to do is work two strands of yarn together in three rows and you've got some bacon!
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 860-123 Vanna's Choice Yarn: 1 ball Beige Note: (A)
- 860-135 Vanna's Choice Yarn: 1ball Rust Note: (B)
- Lion Brand Crochet Hook - Size H-8 (5 mm)
- Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of 6)
- Craft glue
Exact gauge is not essential to this project.
With 1 strand each of A and B held together, ch 17.
Row 1: Dc in 3rd ch from hook and in each ch across.
Row 2: Ch 1, turn, sc in each st across, cut B after last st, leaving a long tail.
Row 3: With 1 strand of A, ch 1, turn, sc in each st across. Fasten off.
Thread B tail into large-eyed needle. Baste across center of strip, pulling gently to create loose gathers. Fasten off.
Weave in ends.
Glue a magnet to wrong side.
Check out Lion Brand Yarn's company profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- What Crochet Stitch Are You?
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- 25 Quick and Easy Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- Survival Bracelets
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- Quick and Easy Crocheted Blanket Edging Patterns
- Scalloped Crochet Doilies
- Crochet Bible Cover
- Unique Croshades Accessory
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Crocheted Owls
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband