Thanks for signing up!
Wide Mouth Canning Jar Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Giving gifts in canning jars are becoming more popular; why not wrap the jar in this Wide Mouth Canning Jar Cozy? It's an easy crochet pattern that's very versatile; you can also turn the jar into a travel mug and use the cozy to protect your hands. Make one using wool yarn for hot drinks and one with cotton yarn for cold drinks.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Tamara's designer profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags