FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Turtle Cup Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Turtle Power! If you or someone you know is a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, then you have to make this amazing Turtle Cup Cozy. It's an easy crochet pattern to make for both boys and girls. It can be used for coffee cups, water bottles, and more. These are so easy, you should easily be able to make a set of four (Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael) using orange, red, purple, and blue yarn.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Becky's designer profile for more great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags