Thanks for signing up!
Retro Ring Trivet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Retro Ring Trivet is a blast from the past. This free crochet pattern is made in remembrance of canning jar rings from the 40s, 50s, and 60s. It can be made in various sizes depending on how many rings you use. Plus, it's quick to work up and is also an excellent stash-buster project.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
See this pattern and more in 21 Free Vintage Crochet Patterns.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags