Thanks for signing up!
Peacock Tea Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Enjoy the most pleasant cup of tea ever whenever you use this Peacock Tea Cozy. Follow this free crochet pattern to create this precious felted tea cozy. Embroider the peacock with chain stitches to add the perfect finishing touch. Add lining to make your homemade tea pot cozy extra durable and long-lasting. All you need now is a good book to enjoy with your cup of tea.
Crochet Hook: L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags