Fast Flower Fridgie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Fast Flower Fridgie is great to make for any occasion. It's a quick and easy way to dress up any fridge or magnet board. The best thing about this easy crochet pattern is that it can be completed in just minutes. Girls of all ages will love these cute little flowers. Make them in every color of the rainbow to create a pretty crocheted garden of magnets.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Craftown's company profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags