14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Hoot Owl Crochet Hat
By: Alla Koval from My Little City Girl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Sometimes boys just don't give a hoot, so why not make this adorable Hoot Owl Crochet Hat? Of course it can be made for girls too. This crochet hat pattern gives sizes from baby to extra large. The hat uses double crochet, front post double crochet and back post double crochet stitches, and is worked in rounds using two strands of lace weight yarn.
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags