14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Thanks for signing up!
Pink Ribbon Chemo Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Show your support for breast cancer awareness with this Pink Ribbon Chemo Beanie. It's an easy crochet hat pattern to complete using pink worsted weight yarn. The pattern is designed for teens and adults going through chemo, so Caron Simply Soft yarn is a great yarn choice if you're making this for a breast cancer patient. There's no better way to show your love and support than with a homemade crochet gift.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Sara's designer profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Favorite Textured Slouch Hat
- Dubai Turban
- Quickest Crochet Hat Pattern
- French Maiden Lace Hat
- Butterfly Stitch Beanie
- 28 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- Basket Weave Hat Pattern
- The Ultimate Collection of Crochet Hat Patterns: 137 Crochet Beanie Patterns, Animal Hats, and More
- Bearded Hat Pattern
- Snowlicious Slouchy Hat
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags