14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
Bearded Hat Pattern
By: Bethany from Whistle and Ivy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Bearded Hat Pattern can be a fun time for everyone. Wear it during the winter to keep you warm or wear it to your favorite sporting event to cheer on your team. Following the crochet instructions you'll learn the mustache is separate from the beard, you then weave the mustache into the beard.
Crochet Hook: F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dubai Turban
- French Maiden Lace Hat
- Quickest Crochet Hat Pattern
- Butterfly Stitch Beanie
- Basket Weave Hat Pattern
- Bearded Hat Pattern
- The Ultimate Collection of Crochet Hat Patterns: 137 Crochet Beanie Patterns, Animal Hats, and More
- Circus Scrap Hat
- Snowlicious Slouchy Hat
- Favorite Textured Slouch Hat
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags