14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
FREE! Crochet Patterns delivered to your inbox every Friday from LeisureArts.com. Join thousands of other crocheters who have already signed up. Subscribe today!
Thanks for signing up!
15 Crochet Hat Patterns for Summer
By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Accessorize your look with any one of these super stylish crochet hat patterns. A hat is a classic and timeless accessory that serves many purposes. Adding a hat to any outfit is a great way to spruce up your look and add a bit of personality to your ensemble. They add a great visual element to nearly any outfit; it is an eye-catcher and a sure-fire way to stand out from the crowd. Plus, they are a great way to cover up a bad hair day!
Not only do hats serve a great fashion purpose, but they are also serve a practical purpose, as well. We often find ourselves spending a lot of time outdoors during the summer months. From backyard BBQs and gardening, to festivals, vacations, and trips to the pool, the summer heat can definitely get the best of us. The summer heat can be deadly, so it's important to protect your head and face from the hot heat of the sun. Wide-brimmed hats are especially popular during the summer for this very reason.
We've collected our 11 most popular crochet hat patterns for summer. Choose any one of these simple crochet patterns to make for yourself or for a friend. There are fabulous patterns for adults, as well as cute and unique patterns to make for the kids. No matter what your summer plans are this year, be sure to make at least one of these summer hats to wear!
15 Crochet Hat Patterns for Summer Table of Contents
Hats are not just for keeping your head warm during the winter. Hats can serve a big purpose during the hot summer months, too. Whether you're looking for a stylish summer accessory or something practical to protect your face from the sun, any one of these crochet hat patterns are sure to come in handy. Celebrate the Kentucky Derby with a wide-brimmed hat, or wear a floral hat to a friend's garden party. No matter your style, there are plenty of free crochet patterns to choose from to make the perfect summer hat.
- 1950s Wide Brimmed Hat
- Fast and Easy Crocheted Summer Hat
- Top Hat with Stars and Fireworks
- Natural Colored Floppy Brim Hat
- Lacy Garden Party Hat
- Quick Flower Hat
- Lemon Twist Hat
- Lightweight Garden Hat
- The Ultimate Summer Hat
- Summer Crochet Hat Band NEW!
Schools out and the kids are ready to play! Chances are, the summer months are jam-packed with fun family activities for everyone to do together. Give your kids any one of these fun crochet hat patterns to wear. Whether you're going to the park for a picnic, the zoo to visit the animals, or a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to Walt Disney World, kids will love wearing any one of these fun hats this summer. Choose any one of these simple crochet patterns to make for your kids, grandkids, neighbors, nieces or nephews.
- Angry Bird Hat
- Starfish Sun Hat
- Little Man Fedora
- Sly Fox Crochet Hat
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Hat
If you can't get enough crochet hat patterns, we also have some in our Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns eBook! Download your free copy now, before summer gets here!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dubai Turban
- French Maiden Lace Hat
- Quickest Crochet Hat Pattern
- Butterfly Stitch Beanie
- Basket Weave Hat Pattern
- Bearded Hat Pattern
- The Ultimate Collection of Crochet Hat Patterns: 137 Crochet Beanie Patterns, Animal Hats, and More
- Circus Scrap Hat
- Snowlicious Slouchy Hat
- 28 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- No-Calorie Ice Cream Cone
- Hippie Holidays Vest
- Victorian Christmas Placemat
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- Victorian Christmas Coaster
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- Magical Tooth Fairy Pillow
- Poinsettia Christmas Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Season of Giving Headband