9 Winter Crochet Hat Videos
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I've been hearing on the news lately that this winter is going to be one of the worst winters in the Chicago-land area. I don't know if I can handle that; that means we're going to get multiple blizzards with 50 or so inches of snow! Knowing this ahead of time scares me, but it also gives me plenty of time to make some winter crochet hat patterns. Even though it's just a prediction, I'd rather be prepared.
I just love to crochet so much; I really do enjoy it and I now know why the rest of you do as well. Following crochet instructions can be tricky, especially for crochet hat patterns. Well, it can be at least for me anyway; I've tried two different patterns multiple times. While looking for some fun (and easy) hats, I came across these great tutorial videos to follow that I thought would be helpful to share with you. Whether you're just learning to crochet or you've been doing so for years, it never hurts to watch a nice video and refresh your skills. This collection of winter crochet hat videos will prepare you for the cold season.
9 Winter Crochet Hat Videos:
How to Crochet a Hat: How to Start Crocheting a Hat
How to Make the Darling Crochet Shell Cap
How to Crochet a Slouch Hat
Crochet Catherine Wheel Beanie / Hat Tutorial
Make an Easy Crochet Hat
How to Crochet a Plarn Rain Hat
How to Crochet a Holiday Snood
Crochet a Ribbed Hat
1 Skein Wanders: Crochet a Basic Headband
Find even more crochet hat patterns by downloading our free eBook, 14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More!
By: Axis from Expert Village
Watch this quick and easy crochet video by Axis from Expert Village. She shows you how to chain and start your crochet hat pattern, which can be helpful in all the hats you make.
By: Teresa of the Crochet Geek
Learn how to make crochet hat patterns with this lovely video. Teresa crochets with you as you work up your hat, she also slows the video down so you can follow her crochet instructions.
By: April Draven
This is a really neat video that teaches you how to crochet a hat; there is no speaking, but only text and music. It's one of the neater videos I've seen and you can easily follow along with her. Take note of her bedazzled nails!
Learn how to make this Catherine Wheel Beanie with this video. Crochet beanie patterns are easy to make and fit your head to a tee. You can find the written crochet instructions by Cathy from Cats-Rockin Crochet.
28 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns for the Whole Family are a great way to advance your crochet skills hat after hat. This collection also makes sure that no one in your family is being left out of your crafting skills!
This is a simple winter crochet hat pattern that anyone can make. The best part about this hat is that it can be made in just a few short hours. Choose your favorite color or use a variegated yarn for a fun look.
By: Fayme Harper
Of course we had to add one of our own videos to this fabulous collection. I really like this crochet hat pattern because it's unique in that it uses plarn, which is a yarn made out of plastic bags. If you're looking to go green then this is the perfect hat for you.
By: Fayme Harper
Make your favorite snood for the holidays by using red and green yarn, or make it a year-long project by using any colors you want. Snoods are such creative crochet patterns- you have to check it out!
Make 2 different styles of this ribbed crochet hat for winter, complete with buttons! Both crochet patterns are cute and stylish, and are perfect for the winter weather.
By: Catalina Stan
Headbands are only perfect for winter if they are ear warmers at the same time. Work up this simple crochet pattern to keep those ears from ever feeling cold!
Tired of winter and looking for something lighter? Test out our collection of 15 Crochet Hat Patterns for Summer!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Yak Yarn Crochet Hat
- Joy Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- 28 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- Easy Slouchy Beanie
- 1920s Vintage Goddess Hat
- 14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
- 1920s Cloche Crochet Hat
- Dubai Turban
- 16 Crochet Hat Patterns: Easy Crochet Hats for Summer
- Snowflake Crochet Cloche Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet a Blanket for Infants & Toddlers: 11 Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Summer Crochet Patterns: 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Fall Crochet Cowl
- Thatch Roof Crochet House
- Vintage Inspired Crochet Potholder
- Hoop Crochet Mandala
- Crochet Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- How to Crochet the Larksfoot Stitch Tutorial
- Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket
- "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" Inspired Crochet Hats
- Puff Stitch Crochet Beanie
- Snowflake Crochet Cloche Hat