Hubby's Favorite Beanie
By: Esther de Beer from Happy in Red
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This is definitely going to become your Hubby's Favorite Beanie. Make this easy crochet hat pattern for him in his favorite color and he won't want to take it off his head. This would make an excellent birthday gift or holiday present. This warm beanie will keep his head warm and toasty all winter long. Plus, beanies are great fashion statements for men.
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
See this design and others in 17 Crochet Gifts for Dad!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags