Trick or Treat Candy Bag
By: Crafts by Starlight
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Carving pumpkins is fun, but there's no doubt that the best thing about Halloween is the candy. Get your kids ready for free candy with this crocheted Trick or Treat Candy Bag. It's a must-do crochet pattern for October 31. This bag was designed to hang across a toddler's chest.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Craftown's company profile and other great patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Spiderweb Halloween Hat
- Black Cat Crochet Hat
- Hanging Halloween Spiderweb Wreath
- Unbelievable No Crochet Witch Hat
- Easy Peasy Pumpkins
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- 158 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
- Newborn Turtle Costume
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags