Skull and Bones Applique
By: Tatiana Jitnikova from Beginner Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make this Skull and Bones Applique for Halloween. It's the perfect crochet pattern to make if you're dressing as a pirate; it can be added to any hat, bag, or garment. This is a beginner crochet pattern that's easy and fast to complete.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Black Cat Crochet Hat
- Spiderweb Halloween Hat
- Unbelievable No Crochet Witch Hat
- Hanging Halloween Spiderweb Wreath
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- Easy Peasy Pumpkins
- 158 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
- Newborn Turtle Costume
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags