We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Skeleton Beanie is a great pattern to crochet for Halloween. Kids (especially boys) will love wearing this crochet beanie during the spooky holiday season. There are various sizing instructions included in this Halloween crochet pattern, so you can make this hat for both kids and adults. Whether you wear this hat alone or with a costume, this crochet beanie is a great last minute item to have on-hand during the Halloween season.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Red Riding Hood and The Wolf Costumes
- Mini Me Crochet Witch Hat and Shawl
- Rapunzel Braid Wig
- Heroine For a Day Costume
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
- Happy Halloween Throw
- Metallic Masquerade Mask
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- Black Cat Crochet Hat
- 158 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags