12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
Pumpkin Pencil Topper
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Kids will go crazy over this Pumpkin Pencil Topper. It's a great gift to get them in the holiday spirit at school all during the months of fall. Since this is an easy crochet pattern to make, you can work up one for your kids as well as all their friends. This Halloween crochet pattern would be fun to put in a goody bag for school parties or to hand out with your candy to all the trick-or-treaters.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find more ways to crochet for Halloween with all of our crochet pumpkin patterns!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Spiderweb Halloween Hat
- Black Cat Crochet Hat
- Hanging Halloween Spiderweb Wreath
- Unbelievable No Crochet Witch Hat
- Easy Peasy Pumpkins
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- 158 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Frankenstein Child Headband
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More
- Newborn Turtle Costume
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags